Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite place to order new parts from for your Marlin?
In particularly for my 2019 production 1894 CSBL.
I want to put together a back up parts kit.

Also, anyone order from Midwest Gun Works?
What's your opinion?

Thanks
David

·
Registered
246 Posts
I ordered parts from marlin direct the other day. they were as cheap as I saw anywhere else, and they actually had everything I wanted in stock, as opposed to my usual sources. $6 shipping.

·
Registered
17,020 Posts
I shop for prices. At this point, 10 years after the buyout, there's very few NOS Connecticut Marlin parts left, so most everyone is selling newly manufactured items. I've got to hand it to Midway for fastest service. When I order Marlin parts, they get to my mailbox 3 or 4 days later. I have also ordered direct from Marlin, and their service is fast.

If there's an emergency, I can drive to Jack First, they're across town from me. They have absolutely everything in stock, and are super friendly, so that's always a plus. Their pricing is sometimes a little high, but the parts are in my hand 25 minutes after I discover that I need them.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I like Midway and Brownells but will have to give MidWestGunWorks a try as their website looks pretty good. I have purchased firing pins, extractors and ejectors.

What do you experienced folks think about the "one piece firing pin" from Evil Roy and the WWG Lever Gun Happy Kit? I am trying to get this all sorted out while all this is relatively easy to do.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I shop for prices. At this point, 10 years after the buyout, there's very few NOS Connecticut Marlin parts left, so most everyone is selling newly manufactured items. I've got to hand it to Midway for fastest service. When I order Marlin parts, they get to my mailbox 3 or 4 days later. I have also ordered direct from Marlin, and their service is fast.

If there's an emergency, I can drive to Jack First, they're across town from me. They have absolutely everything in stock, and are super friendly, so that's always a plus. Their pricing is sometimes a little high, but the parts are in my hand 25 minutes after I discover that I need them.

LOL-Jack First was about 15 minutes from me when they were still in Lancaster Ca.
Is there a link for this Marlin Direct source?
LG

·
Registered
17,020 Posts
LOL-Jack First was about 15 minutes from me when they were still in Lancaster Ca.
Is there a link for this Marlin Direct source?
LG
I called Marlin. 800-544-8892. Parts shipped and here in 4 days.

Reactions: lumpy grits
1 - 13 of 13 Posts