Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow hunters!!!! So this is my first year in i dont even know how long that i havent been able to get into the woods, me and my hunting buddies had a lease in quitman for a good while but it got too pricy and we are seriously looking for a new one (preferrably for the rest of this season and all of next year). We hav alot of lease and hunting experience, interested in some land that has the potential for good deer but at the same time do our job as conservationists and work and maintan the land as if it were our own...treating it and the owners with utmost respect! We have a passion for wildlife and for making sure it only gets better for future generations! If anybody has anything at all or knows someone that does that would be great!!! We are very flexible in what we are looking for and very serious about finding something, whether it be 50 acres or 1000, also would be interested if anyone has openings in their clubs. If anyone has anything or knows of some possible contacts it would be greatly appreciated! Also if anyone would be interested in trading a hunting trip for a florida gulf fishing trip in the tampa bay area we could definitely try and work something out!

Thanks guys! EAT, SLEEP, HUNT REPEAT!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts