Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a full size butt stock they can part with please send me a message.....
Thanks in advance.....

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
There is no difference in stocks as far as fit on SB1 and SB2 frames with the exception of some shotgun barrel forends, all modern stocks will fit SS1, SB1 and SB2 frames alike, all modern H&R/NEF single shot centerfire and rimfire frames are dimensionally the same on the outside, so stocks are interchangable. If you need a stock for a shotgun, you prolly want a low comb instead of a monte carlo unless the shotgun is scoped, so you need to ask for what you need it for since there is no such thing as an SB1 stock, SB1 frames come on some rifles as well as shotguns.

Tim

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Thanks quickdtoo...I was just trying to let i.hunt know I have a stock I took off my SB2 Ultra Hunter 223....I sent him a message but have not heard back from him. He did not say if he needed it for a shotgun....or a high power rifle. My bad...just noticed it was posted in the shotgun forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
I have two butt stocks but no forearms. If that helps pm me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a stock and forend that I took off my shotgun.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to look at my buddies stock it is a .223 with a youth stock I need a full size stock since it is too short for him..... Cobirdhunter I answered your PM... Need a stock for a rifle with a scope....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts