Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 45/70 for a project, the condition isn't important, in fact, I'd prefer it be beat up lol.
I've got a project in mind, but need a starting point, I need the rifle lol.
I KNOW I'm in the right place as there are any number of guys, like me, who are afflicted with marlinitis.
Anyone who can point me in the right direction would be great!
As always, thanks in advance!

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got one thats still a work in progress, but that one is probably going to be a safe queen (got carried away with design work on the reciever lol). I've got a new project in mind now though, for a shooter, AND a looker, so I need to find an old beater :biggrin:. I'll check at the next show that comes through KC and see what I can find. Thanks!

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking for a unicorn then :hmmmm: lol. Most folks take really good care of their 45/70's, but just like anything else, theres always someone out there who will abuse their possessions. I've seen any number of firearms over the years that have been rained on more times than I have lol. for this project, even one of those will work just fine. Its going to get completely reworked anyway, so I don't care what the condition is

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.