Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a present sent to me from a good friend...he said it would be something I didn't have.....and he was right~ now i need to place a order from the book! :D
front:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Thats awesome.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Sweet!! BTW - ammo, Chapstick & a Beanie bear enroute tomorrow! And you KNOW what the Chapstick is for! :wink: SW

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
And remember when you order, use the telegraph code in the back of the catalog! Glad it finally made it there! :wink:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Sweet! I like the Model No. 20 on the back cover- neat variation. I saved both pix to hdd.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks again!

thanks mm93..i called yer house~nobody home yet......and the cat wouldn't pickup :?
ditti-dot-diddi-dot-dot-dtti-ditti-dot-dot.....placeing my order! :p

·
Registered
476 Posts
Is that ever cool. Would it be possible to scan it and make a reproduction of that?

Jay

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Yes, today's color copiers will do a great job. They can easily capture all the details, and even improve on the original. I made a three ring binder of all my older Marlin catalogs, so I could add details of dates, etc. The color copies look as good or better than the originals.
If I get some time, I'll take pictures of the early ones and post them if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Cool beans! $16.00 for a 93 hmmmmm ok, order me one will you, I'll send a check in the AM. :lol:

Put the pics up Vall! I'm interested. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts