Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it to Anchorage about 1:00 am Saturday. Been hanging out with the familiy since then. Hopefully we'll find something to shoot this week,after my hangover wears off. :roll: :lol: Dang wine anyhow! I'm going to check and see if I can find some fish too. I'm not familiar with the regulations for up here. A quick stop at the fish & game department should help clarify. I'll post (w/pics hopefully) if we get anything.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm just visiting. My brother and father live up here. I fly out next Sunday. Just killing time today. Tomorrow we head to Kenai. We are thinking of fishing near Cooper's landing, depending on what, if any fish can be had. We also want to try for a black bear. We were going to go for brown, but there's still too much snow where we wanted to go.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
vegasguy said:
I'm just visiting. My brother and father live up here. I fly out next Sunday. Just killing time today. Tomorrow we head to Kenai. We are thinking of fishing near Cooper's landing, depending on what, if any fish can be had. We also want to try for a black bear. We were going to go for brown, but there's still too much snow where we wanted to go.
Snow is good. It sure makes finding them easier when you can see where they've tromped- also gives you some idea of size and whether there are cubs.

I had what appeared to be a good one on the line almost two weeks ago but I wasn't able to get back down there again. I sure wanted to see the fellow who had made the big dotted lines connected to that den! Maybe it was good I didn't - all I had was a 45-70! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts