Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Terry, or a9mmfan as most of us know him as, knocked it out of the park again. I asked him to make a leather butt cuff with cartridge loops for my 444 that I took my buffalo with this past January. Of course I had to ask him to carve a buffalo on it as well. Got it in the mail yesterday, and was more than pleased. Great work, and thanks again Terry!
IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0813.JPG IMG_0811.JPG IMG_0810.JPG IMG_0809.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Looks great Jake!
Terry dose some top notch work. I have both my SBL and 35rem dressed up in a9mmfan Leather. His slings are out of this world.
20140222_084809.jpg 20140222_084652.jpg 20131229_171811.jpg 20140301_084025.jpg

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Very nice lookin Cuff on that fine lookin Rifle! I'll take one of them Burgers too, but with a 1/4" slice of aged Cheddar on it...
I know, but it's OK really... I take cholesterol medicine.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Very nice lookin Cuff on that fine lookin Rifle! I'll take one of them Burgers too, but with a 1/4" slice of aged Cheddar on it...
I know, but it's OK really... I take cholesterol medicine.
As I understand it...The buffalo meat is leaner and healthier so one actually NEEDS to put the cheddar on it to bring it back up to standards.:)

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Jake. It was a fun project, now please go make me a buffalo burger. :)
I can do that Terry, that is if you wanted to head up to Wisconsin for it. :D

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As I understand it...The buffalo meat is leaner and healthier so one actually NEEDS to put the cheddar on it to bring it back up to standards.:)
It is very lean, and quite tasty! Especially with your cheese of choice :)

Reactions: dhansen

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Super Moderator
12,061 Posts
Hmmmm my wife is headed up that way for a conference in November... reckon I could tag along if'n there was a reason... *smack* *drool*.
;)

Reactions: Buffalo Jake

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
I agree that Terry does very good work and I really like the pieces he made for me :congrats:.

I have had buffalo on about 7-8 occasions and have enjoyed it every time. It is lean and I hope to take a buffalo before long.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Now that looks great!!! Terry does top notch work for sure!!!

Reactions: Buffalo Jake

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
I've spent some time up in Menomonee Fall and in the Kettle Moraine area. Really liked the area, coulda gone for a buffalo burger joint then as well.

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've spent some time up in Menomonee Fall and in the Kettle Moraine area. Really liked the area, coulda gone for a buffalo burger joint then as well.
I know both of those areas pretty well. Well, if you ever make it back up here Terry I'll throw a buffalo burger on the grill for ya.

Reactions: gunrunner

·
Super Moderator
25,169 Posts
Great looking set-up Buffalo Jake! I am NOT sure--but Terry is this one of your masterpieces on my 1989 30TK 30-30? I bought the rifle from MO member T-Roy and it was already installed.

DSCN0282.JPG

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Nice, Very Nice. Congratulations on the cuff and the Buff.

Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

1 - 20 of 29 Posts