·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
life is good ..... and simple

Yesterday I transported the following to Ten-X Ammunition:
a) 1,120 pieces of .375 Win brass
b) 1,122 Hornady 220-gr bullets

In a couple of weeks or so Richard will add primers and RL-7 powder to transform everything into finished cartridges !!

Cheers,

Carl

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Re: life is good ..... and simple

That's to much!!!, you'll wear your barrel out! Send me about half and I'll cover the shipping, just ta help ya out, don't ya know. ;) ;D DP

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

just clearing off a few storage shelves in the garage, loaded ammo takes up so much less space. Good thing I still have plenty of Wisconsin Cartridge in the armory ready to go, just in case .....

Cheers,

Carl

·
Registered
831 Posts

What kind of ballistics are they loading them to?
I'd be interested in making a donation for ballistic testing and maybe procurring a few samples for empirical testing--say about 100 pcs.?
I'm looking at Reed's ammo now and they seem to have pretty good ballistics with Wisconsin a bit slower.

·
Banned
2,583 Posts

hunter6657 said:
What kind of ballistics are they loading them to?
I'd be interested in making a donation for ballistic testing and maybe procurring a few samples for empirical testing--say about 100 pcs.?
I'm looking at Reed's ammo now and they seem to have pretty good ballistics with Wisconsin a bit slower.
Have you looked at HSM .375? I shoot it in my .375 and it's numbers are also a tad higher than Wisconsin Cartridge. I'll not say a bad word about Wisconsin Cartridge Company tho, as I use their stuff in about 10 other chamberings and it's all good!!

For those shooters of the .444 and 45-70, it may interest you too to have a look at HSM's offerings in those cartridges too. Some good thumper loads available there, as well as some milder ones too. ;D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

hunter6657,

the Ten-X load was chronographed about 2,200fps.

Cheers,

Carl

p.s. I also have lots of the Wisconsin Cartridge .444 ..... good stuff.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

time for the necessary update .......

on May 11th I took a bunch'a .375Win brass & Hornady bullets to Ten-X Ammunition.

On June 3rd I picked up 54 boxes of reloads. Thank You, Richard The Owner !!!

Cheers,

Carl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts