Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not much of a shotgun guy, but my arsenal has been without a 410 for some time. When it comes to shotguns for me, it's either Ithaca 37's or SxS's. Eventually, I was planning on buying a 410 in a SxS CZ Ringneck or an expensive Win model 42, but I found this nice little gem for $370 out the door at a gun shop while taking a little road trip with my dogs.

It's a series H from the late 80's with the ugly dark stained wood, but it's like new. Never seen a model 311 not shoot good. This one now resides between my 311 in 20 ga and a CZ Ringneck in 28 ga.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Been trying to get the wife's uncle to sell me his for a long time LOL! Great little guns and very much liked around these parts for grouse.

Reactions: bassetman1974

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Nice find, been lookin' for a 20 for some time in nice shape, happy shootin'.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Great find! I have an old Springfield 311 (pre Stevens) 16 gauge and dad has a 98% plus 20 gauge series A. They're great guns.

You did extra good in the price too! You can't hardly touch a beat to death 20 gauge for that price here.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Sweet ! My Dad has one in 20 ga. They may not be beautiful, but they sure do shoot. Unfortunately, we no longer make guns like that in the USA. :vollkommenauf:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts