Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday I bought another lever action rifle, a Henry 22LR, I was encouraged to make this buy by a gal who took me shooting about 2 months ago. I forg. I will post photos later :-[ and I have not shot it, yet. That same gal wanted to shoot turtles in a pond at her farm. She talked me into it by taking me shooting with 22's I have not done that in a long time and at the time this gun guy didn't have a 22 that I trusted.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Kentucky-roughrider said:
On Monday I bought another lever action rifle, a Henry 22LR, I was encouraged to make this buy by a gal who took me shooting about 2 months ago. I forg. I will post photos later :-[ and I have not shot it, yet. That same gal wanted to shoot turtles in a pond at her farm. She talked me into it by taking me shooting with 22's I have not done that in a long time and at the time this gun guy didn't have a 22 that I trusted.
Hello,

What HENRY 22LR model did you buy in the lever action style?

Congrats on your new rifle and may she serve you well.

Catherine
PS: I am still thinking about getting a Henry rifle too. I have not made up my mind on what model though. :) I wrote to Henry's president and he answered some of my questions too. I received my catalog from them in a couple of days and have looked at their website too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.