Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinning the herd and selling this Leupold VX-III 1.5-5x20mm scope complete with original box and paperwork, neoprene cover, Leupold low QRW rings, Leupold Alumina rubber eyepiece and threaded covers, and a Warne low 1-piece base with screws. The scope features a duplex reticle and finger adjustable windage and elevation knobs. I briefly had this on a Marlin 45-70 and maybe fired 50 rounds of low-power cowboy loads using Trail Boss powder but never hunted with it. Overall the scope is in excellent cosmetic condition with clear glass and no problems. Leupold scopes are warranted for life regardless of owner and are made in the U.S. Asking $360 shipped and insured in the lower 48. Sorry but I'm raising funds for something else so no trades and I have no interest in breaking it up. I know some MOs love these low power variable scopes so I will keep this here a few days before moving to one of the bigger forums. I don't spend much time here these days so email me if interested at overunderhunter at yahoo dot com.

·
Super Moderator
12,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SPF to Picketpin but I have another one, will send you a PM

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Hey Kingstrider, did you finish the deal for the second one?

If not, I'd be interested.

Brocky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.