Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8,491 Posts
Great Article in the Link you provided. In PA, the cities call the shots in State Elections. Most City people are not allowed to have firearms, they have depended on Police to keep them safe for decades. What with the open borders, defund police, and no bail catch and release you would think that City voters would not continue to vote for Democrats. It didn't happen. Stupid is as stupid does. City people deserve what they are getting.

Those of us that live in rural areas did NOT vote for Democrats, at lest most of us. A large number of us rural folks live in safe communities, and most of us are well armed. The County Sheriff's department won't enforce anti gun rights laws no matter what Washington DC and Harrisburg PA says. I couldn't care less about anything those idiots in charge Legislate.

Mike T

· Registered
8,491 Posts
In the last two national elections, I looked at the voting record County by County. Counties that were cities primarily vote Democrat. Trump narrowly won the 2016 election over Clinton in PA. However Biden took PA in 2020. Cities probably do have more cheating than rural Counties. We can speculated but the fact is that City people are more dependent upon the services they get from Government than rural areas, I reviewed the voting results of PA Counties on the MAP provided for each election.

Mike T.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts