Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a leather scabbard for 1894c. Anyone have any experience with any of the commercially available ones? I am looking at Triple K 130 rifle scabbard and Triple K 937 shotgun scabbard. I would usually have it on an ATV or strapped to my pack basket. Since I won't get to touchy feely before ordering, I am counting on others experience. What you paid would also be handy to know!

Thanks,

Goattman

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Check out Sportmans Guides website, I've seen some on there that I been sweating about buying!!! Good luck on finding one you want!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
If you don't mind getting it from Alaska, check out Diamond D Custom Leathers. They list a couple scabards for Win94''s and M1894c's that might suite your needs.

·
Premium Member
3,069 Posts
I wish one of our MO leather guys offered such a thing. I envision something like what Michael Douglas used in Romancing the Stone for his 12 ga shotgun, except for a Marlin carbine. Here's a pic of a shotgun scabbard strapped to the back by a leather maker woman from OH. She told me she didn't have a Marlin to mold the holster. This is what I want though for a Marlin.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
ic-2.png

The one on top is for carbine rifles and one on bottom is regular size rifles! They're from Sportmans guide $50 to $60!!!! I been sweating them for awhile!

Reactions: unclesarge58

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Bam Bam,
Saw those Myself. Look Really Nice. Especially for the Price.
May just Have to Order one 4 my 1894 .357.
Could Probably Use it 4 my 18in. Barreled Ithaca M37 Shotgun Too.
UncleSarge58

Reactions: Bam Bam

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Yes Sir Unclesarge58 I've been looking at them for awhile to use with my 30-30, 35,44 or 45-70! They also have alot leather holster and ammo belts I like to have for my 1894 44 mags sidekick Revolver my 8 3/8inch Taurus 44 mag!!!

Reactions: unclesarge58

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Got nylons at sportsmans guide cheaper! A guy I work with has got one, 1894 fits in it great! Once again good luck in finding what you want!

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Got nylons at sportsmans guide cheaper! A guy I work with has got one, 1894 fits in it great! Once again good luck in finding what you want!
Cheaper is cheaper, and garbage is garbage - fine if you want something made in China...

Skinner's are made in USA. And they are quality.

That's the bottom line for me. I like good products made in the country I live in.

Brocky

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheaper is cheaper, and garbage is garbage - fine if you want something made in China...

Skinner's are made in USA. And they are quality.

That's the bottom line for me. I like good products made in the country I live in.

Brocky
I agree with Brocky. Which is why I ordered a skinner last night! I was looking at the Triple K (also made in USA) mostly because I couldn't find a nylon that was what I was looking for. Then I found the Skinner!

I'll post pictures and a details when it arrives!

Reactions: Brocky
1 - 12 of 12 Posts