Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a S&W holster model B21 64. If you win it pay Marlinowners and I will pay shipping and get it to you. I have taken some pictures. I am not sure what gun this was made for. It is to small for my K frame 65-4 S&W 357. My heritage revolver fits it ok other than the 6" barrel sticks through. It seems to me that the smaller police specials 38's with the 4" barrel would fit it well. I just don't know for sure someone that does may speak up or you can take a chance on it for MO benefit. :biggrin: The holster is in very nice condition (it looks better in person than the pictures) and it have been used very little if ever. I don't think it has ever been formed to a gun before and is stiff but ready to be broke in. Hope someone can use it.

Auction ends next Friday July 4th at 6:15 PM unless changed by mod.

001.JPG 002.JPG 008.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
$10.00. I have an original Charter Arms Target Bulldog in .357 with a 3" barrel that I bet will fit it.

Reactions: Golphin

·
Premium Member
12,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last bump for a chance to knock off furlong222. Ends tomorrow so this is the last bump.:driver::beerglass:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
I will go $12.50 hoping my Jframe 32 will fit it.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
I would bid on it but I have a Medium Frame Ruger GP100 357 with a 4" barrel. I had ordered a nice leather holster on Ebay, it looked like it would fit, but it didn't. I will have to go to a LGS that sells holsters and be sure next time.

Very nice holster by the way!

Mike T.

·
Premium Member
12,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Miket, even if it didn't fit the money goes to a good cause and you could just go to the LGS and buy a gun to fit in it.:biggrin:

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
I already bought one from a Dealer on Ebay, 35 bucks. It doesn't fit. I still need a holster that fits, not another one that doesn't.

By the way, I am not working and can't be Santa Claus right now. :(

Mike T.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Paypal sent to Marlin Owners. Thanks Golphin.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.