Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm looking for some help in locating a stainless large hole lever for a 336ss. I'd like to order mine with, but marlin says they don't do any customizing. Being from Canada, I need gloves on when deer rifle season comes around. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
16,372 Posts

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Welcome to the site. For info, I bought one of the "Ranger Point Precision" big loop levers for a rifle some time ago, and love the thing. Not too big like some others for my tastes, and not too small either; fits me perfect with gloves on or not, and looks good too, ha! They have a thread down in the Supporting Vendors section of the main menu here, with posts about them, member reviews, etc., you can read there. They make them in blue or stainless as well, and coming out with a straight stock version of it very soon that I plan to get for another rifle of mine.
Good luck to you.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Muleman converted the stainless lever on my GS, service and workmanship is excellent. Turnaround was fast enough that I didn't miss the lever while it was being worked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts