Marlin Firearms Forum banner

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF TEAM 30-30!!!

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  STNOSU 
#1 ·
Scott from Team 1894 has thrown out a challenge to all team members for the new postal match!!!Let's show'em what the 30-30s are made of!!!!

#3 ·
lever30 said:
Uhhh question here, we're going postal on Team 1894? And what pray tell does this mean!
I would send you a link but im not at home and doing this from cell phone go to your home screen and scroll down to the big medicine &Sidespin postal match click on it and at the top of the page you will see Team 1894 challenge click on that and you will see the rules and regulations there!!

#12 ·
Is that the one you plan to use for the postal match? I've seen some of your other rifles, and this one is probably more accurate. ;D At least you can't mount see-thrus on this one. ;D But, knowng you, you probably tried. ;D By the way, did you have it ported yet? ;D

#13 ·
Brian in FL said:
Is that the one you plan to use for the postal match? I've seen some of your other rifles, and this one is probably more accurate. ;D At least you can't mount see-thrus on this one. ;D But, knowng you, you probably tried. ;D By the way, did you have it ported yet? ;D
;D ;D ;D Still thinking about it.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.