1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
There's not a Jury in Kenosha County that will vote to convict Kyle Rittenhouse. The Dems and their ANTIFA/BLM stooges burned and destroyed businesses and peoples' jobs. I don't think the Democrats are smart enough to realize how it works in small town America. They're used to burning and looting in big Blue held cities, protected by Politicians and Police Chiefs bought off by the Soros/obama cartel.

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
TWO MILLION $$$ Bail!!!!!!! and how many months later...? And yet actual-factual repeat offender criminals are let out, bail-free, to commit their crimes again - within hours!!!! And are celebrated and honored for getting into physical confrontations while resisting arrest by Law Enforcement Authorities.

·
Registered
263 Posts
And now the cancel culture vultures are in an entire uproar over the fact that the lawyer thanked two donors: actor, Ricky Schroder, and MyPillow CEO, Mike Lindell. From my understanding they're already throwing White Supremist labels around twitter like rice at a wedding.

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
Hopefully he walks from all charges! Will be watching this one closely! Took out two POS's and almost got the third! Were there any charges filed against the third? Me thinks not! Too bad he wasn't three for three!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
And now the cancel culture vultures are in an entire uproar over the fact that the lawyer thanked two donors: actor, Ricky Schroder, and MyPillow CEO, Mike Lindell. From my understanding they're already throwing White Supremist labels around twitter like rice at a wedding.
I think all three were white too. When he got separated from the group I think they smelled blood. Thought the kid would be easy pickings. It will be in the courts for a long time no matter how his trial goes. I am sure the wrongful death lawyers are involved already.
I would guess the buddy that bought the rifle will be in bigger trouble.

·
Super Moderator
23,897 Posts
The libs are most likey salivating at the thought he will skate on the charges....and why not? For them, it will be yet another oppertunity to burn and loot.

·
Registered
13,753 Posts
The bail was ridiculous and was politically motivated. The people need a defense against those in office who use them to promote their political agenda. We need to bring charges against these officials. It costly for individuals to do this while the corrupt officials are using free legal defenses paid for with tax dollars. They are protected from liability by public office. When they operate outside of regulations then they should be personally liable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts