·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Its purdy! But not that purdy!

Reactions: edcknives

·
Registered
115 Posts
Not content filters, I’m on an iPhone and LTE. Turned on my vpn and it worked. Funny thing is that my vpn showed me connecting from the DC area. I could see the gun though. That's nuts! Is it made of platinum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Auction ended! No sale? Crazeee money!

Reactions: edcknives

·
Super Moderator
12,698 Posts
It's only $4300 buy now. That's a deal for a unicorn with rainbow stripes. Pocket change for turbobug!
Eric the real deal was when someone listed the entire set about 3-4 years ago with a buy now of $5k for all four guns. I remember commenting here that it would be a good investment. If only I had the money then but I remember that listing went on for a while and I guess it finally sold.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Eric the real deal was when someone listed the entire set about 3-4 years ago with a buy now of $5k for all four guns. I remember commenting here that it would be a good investment. If only I had the money then but I remember that listing went on for a while and I guess it finally sold.
The only deal I see is the one for the seller!

This morning I looked and it was relisted, now I don't see it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I remember that. If that was available today I just might do it. I'd have some explaining to do, heaven help me! but ... what the heck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.