Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry:

My kid brought along with himself a cold of all things home to infect dad with.

Why is it that kids bring these thing home ?

Maybe i should not call him a kid anymore since hes in his late 20's now

But dang it all i was doing just fine this year ...

Now even my gray ear hairs hurt :cry:

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Pottsy, that must be real painful but I know what you mean I was doing pretty good all winter till my wife brought something home from work. I didn't get as bad as I might have and a think it's because of all the horseradish, garlic, and hot sauce I put on nearly everything I eat. I used to use a lot of salt but my blood pressure is a little high so the Dr. recommended I cut out salt and see if that helps. I haven't been back yet so I don't know if it's working.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Bugs aint so bad, my kids brought home 2 snakes, a toad & a baby squirrel so far this spring. The snakes & toad seem to get along ok so far & they all get cricketts, grubs & worms to eat so they're not a real hassle. But the squirrel, he's skitso & went batshit when we brought him inside so I made him let it go. He was sad but understood that the squirrel was happier out there & that we could shoot it come fall if its still around & then he could keep the skin if he wants. :D Said he thought it wqould be easier to eat if they werent friends too. Kids are great but bugs are pet food. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts