Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this here once before and was surprised that it didn't get a big response. But I think some people have problems with the term
Karma so before I say what the give away it I would like to explain a couple of things. I got this off another forum and one day a guy started a thread wondering if an ex-Marine, *******, baptist church going guy would fit in with that bunch of hindus or budhists. Well I could have been the guy writing it. I am all three of those things. And here's what I think. I think God put a natural law in the universe along the lines of "Give and it shall be given unto you". I believe that is such a universal truth that regardless of whether you are a Baptist, Presbytereian, Methodist, Catholic or Mormon that it is still the truth and it is something we all need to practise for our own sake.

In saying that I bought a box of reloading dies and in the box is a set for reloading 30-30's Let me know if you are interested and in a week or so I will draw a name and send them to that person. Thanks for listening.
Bear Paw Jack

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bearpaw give away.

Mr. Bearpaw God Bless You.I would put the 30/30 dies to use for sure.Please consider me. :D

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Bearpaw,

I would be interested in receiving the 30-30 dies, please put my name in the hat.

[email protected]

·
Registered
265 Posts
Please enter my name too. I need to start reloading.

I like the Idea of this Karma thing. Need to go through my stuff and see what I have.

What do you think about the winner of a Karma drawing being the next one to pony up ? May tend to keep things going but may violate the spirit of the thing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I dont re-load but I think what you are doing is very cool.
Alot of people on this board helped me with their thoughta and prayer.
Kevin

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm inclined to let peoples heart be their guide. There are some real nice people on this forum and we all have stuff that we don't use or need that would be nice for someone.

·
Premium Member
11,086 Posts
Bear Paw Jack,
What a nice thing to do for others on the board. I have no need for the dies, but wanted you to know I applaud what your about to do.

More people like you ON this BB would only bring more people like you TO this board. That would be a fine thing !

Tomray
NRA LIFE

·
Registered
74 Posts
It feels like you know it's all about balance Bear Paw Jack. I'd like to be a part of that. My marker is in the circle.

[/img]

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AND THE WINNER IS MACGREGOR. Please pm me your address and I will get the dies out to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts