Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they moved the plant are they up and running? I haven't seen any of their product this summer? I'm wondering if they are still in business?

·
Registered
10,228 Posts
Same here !

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Earlier this year, I saw that instead of producing lever guns, they have introduced a new .22 LR semi-auto--like we don;t have enough of those to choose from already.

As far as any updates, i haven't heard anything, but you might want to check rossi-rifleman.com--they seem to have the latest info on Rossi.

·
Banned
2,609 Posts
Earlier this year, I saw that instead of producing lever guns, they have introduced a new .22 LR semi-auto--like we don't have enough of those to choose from already.

As far as any updates, I haven't heard anything, but you might want to check rossi-rifleman.com--they seem to have the latest info on Rossi.
All true. No one I have heard of has seen a 2018-made rifle. The few batches on new rifles that have been seen in 2018 had 2017 numbers on them. Some rumors are the 2018's are headed here any day. I'll believe it when I see it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.