Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I just won an auction for a JM stamped 45-70!!! This looks like a real nice gun and am so excited I can't contain myself!!!! This will be the weapon of choice for my summer pig hunt somewhere in Texas. I will try to post a pic.:tee:Sorry if pictures too large my tech skills are minimal at best. I reposted the auction and deleted out all the other stuff.

Marlin 1895S, Pistol Grip, 22" barrel JM marked

e more helpful information.

[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]

Manufacturer: Marlin
Model: 1895
Caliber: .45-70 Govt.
Barrel Length: 22 inch
Capacity: 4

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

·
Banned
2,263 Posts
Fine looking rifle! Just waiting to get it is going to be the hard part.:congrats:

Reactions: shootindentist

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your right Lever!! I will take the Remlin to the range and dream of holding the JM!!!! I feel like a kid the night before Christmas.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Good on you doc, nothing like an 1895 Marlin and to win one is better than pulling teeth. eh

·
Super Moderator
8,054 Posts
hey man:elefant::elefant: how do they say it, once bitten...............aw shucks your dun for now. welcome to the club................. have some fun:congrats:

·
Registered
49 Posts
there really isn't a lot of things one can invest in that will provide endless hours of entertainment, mental stimulation,feed you and
if and when parted with provide you with profit 100 times better then putting your money in the bank and having the government steal
28 percent of the nothing much you got putting it in the bank so there are more ATTA BOYS for being smart enough to make a sound investment that will feed you.......anyway you will have a lot of fun and learn a lot with your 45-70......Ron Oates/Montana Outfitters

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
congratulations on your purchase:congrats:! enjoy the shoulder mounted light artillery!

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Beautiful rifle and looks like it's a heck of a shooter too!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts