Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, been reading this forum for some time now, and decided it was time to join up and be a participating member. I guess you could say I have caught the bug as I seem to be moving back to my roots as far as hunting rifles are concerned. I killed my first few deer with a marlin 336 that my dad bought me then I got a job and thought I had to have the latest and greatest... now that I think about it I dont think I have ever had the need to shoot at an animal much past 180 yards and for some reason the lines of a nice lever gun just appeal to me...

Hopping to learn a lot and try not to anger my wife to much with the purchase of a few more marlins... I NEED a 444 and 338mx, and ect.... ;D

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan in H-town...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Folks, good to see some members from closer to home there for a little while I thought everyone here was from at least 2 states away.

hope yall have a good day.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! There are a lot of TXans here. Glad you're joining us! John

·
Registered
445 Posts
t george said:
marlin 336... I NEED a 444 and 338mx, and ect.... ;D
No .45-70??? ??? I dunno...

Welcome, anyway, from Granite Shoals, TX!!! When we going fishin'? ;D

·
Premium Member
6,503 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome in the MO Forum from Germany!
Great folks, profound knowledge and good humour are here to be found.
Enjoy

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi t george, I'm frm NE Florida near Jacksonville. Ask all the questions you want. Someone here will usually have the answer. Welcome aboard. Marla

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the good welcome every one. have been doing lots of reading and research, and its not that i dont want a 45-70 its just that I have a thing for a 444... in time I will have a nice well rounded collection, and for some reason I really like the stainless laminate look...

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas. I'll have to goggle whitehouse.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Hello t george & Welcome to Marlin Owners from Arkansas. Sounds as tho "MARLINITIS" has struck another victim!! ;D ;D

·
Registered
20,300 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from the southern coast of Maine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whitehouse is a few miles south of Tyler, I work in Whitehouse and live in Tyler and my wife attends ut tyler

·
Super Moderator
15,870 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest -
THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN® (North Haven, CT Rifles)" COUNTRY!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts