Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night i ordered 2 sights, one for my 1894 and one for my 39a. as well as a bottle of skinner blue.

i had sent you an email with my calculations but it was returned, so figured i would post here to be safe.

i already have the set up on my 1894css and love it, and bought two sights for guns i didnt even have yet. now i have them but both need taller front sights, so more ordering.

these peeps are the best ive ever used (ok, my experience is limited anyway)

for the 39a, i was shooting 6.25" low at about 25 yards, and for the 1894 it was the same as last time, and from that i needed a sight that was .35625 (i didnt do the math again, but it shot almost exactly like the last one, so just stole the number. i paid via paypal.

hope to hear from you that all is well. thanks for your hard work.

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Hi,

Sorry about the returned Email, seems my server mailbox was full and needed to be cleaned out. :)

If your 39A is shooting low, then the front sight shouuld be shorter... Resend your email and any clarification you can give me to help figure out exactly what you need.

Thanks! We will get it working for you!

Andy

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, i sent you two emails, just wanted to make sure you got them the email is mvisker (at) viskerlaw (dot) com

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Hello Mark,

I did get them and sent a response tonight. Trying to keep up with production and answering all emails gets a bit tricky sometimes. They do come into my phone so I get to read them but for some reason cannot answer from it. (Verizon and local ISP issue)

Your sights are being made and should ship the first part of next week.

Thanks Mark,

ANDY

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you.

i have the same problem on my phone, i can view the emails, but can not reply.

just wanted to make sure you got them is all.

i can certainly understand work building up and being busy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts