Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
information, In my home town, Tuscaloosa, Al. 35401. The LGS "Woods and Water" has a Marlin X7 gun in 7mm-08.... Looks new, but it is used. They were to busy to ask about opening the gun cabinet and get it in my hands to look it over........."350" one dollars bills on the tag..........

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
They are in the business to sell guns. People want to look at them before they buy. If they don't want to show then People won't buy. Doesn't seem to me that is a very good way to keep the doors open for business.

Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Well, I'm sure a fan of the caliber.... maybe you should go back for a better look... :biggrin:

·
Registered
540 Posts
They are in the business to sell guns. People want to look at them before they buy. If they don't want to show then People won't buy. Doesn't seem to me that is a very good way to keep the doors open for business.

Enjoy the Journey
444GS2
Not quite sure what you're talking about. The way I read the OP's statement was they were really busy, and since he wasn't going to buy it he didn't ask to see it, why waste their time when they could be helping customers who would buy a gun...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts