Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally ran into an 1894CB in 32 MAG today. I have been looking for a couple of years. No Box and No Papers but gun looks like NIB. Seller claimed it was someones safe queen. 2005 production from the seriel number. Had to give $515.00 but it is worth it to me. I picked up 500 new starline .32 HR Mag cases at the same time. Have enough 32 lead for a lifetime anyway. (already load for .32 acp, .32 SW short, .32 SW long, and .327 Fed Mag) I needed (as in really really wanted) the 1894 CB .32 mag to round things out.

Now the very next question, has anyone had a gunsmith ream these out for the .327 mag brass? (I have about 1000 pieces of the 32 mag brass). Since I have the HRM brass too, it's no big deal, but, if the action would hold it, this 20" barrel would really bring out the .327 mag brass.

·
Registered
603 Posts
congrats on the new gun..PICTURES!!!

the 1894 can handle a 357mag just fine so why not the 327? what are the dimensional differences between the 32 mag and 327mag?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try on some pictures cause SHMBO now has one of those digital camaras. I think I can get it from the camera to the computer. I do want to be able to post pictures, so this will be the first try. thanks rc

·
Registered
164 Posts
I went to a gunshow yesterday and there was not one CB in the whole place. Ended up getting a Ranch Hand in 45lc instead. Maybe next time.......

kenken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts