Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First year Colt Delta Elite
My first 10mm, can't wait to get her to the range.

Jim

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next... not sure.
In the past few months we have brought home 5 rifles and a couple of handguns.
We are moving the end of next month so buying is on the back burner for a little while.

Jim

· Registered
9,428 Posts
Very Nice! 8) 8) 8)

· Premium Member
12,653 Posts
10MM Colt Delta Elite.......................Mine is my favorite 1911, it can do everything I ask of it.
Here's some pics of my Colt DE, and the holster I made for it..........Actually, the holster works for all my 1911's

Tom

Attachments

· Registered
20,288 Posts
Nice guns.. Nice Holster Tomray..

I remember the DE when it was first out . shop here had matched set with it and a m15 with all the same markings.. I was only making 3 bucks an hr and couldn't come up with the 900 to get them..

· Registered
522 Posts
Good score! If I could only have one semi auto pistol (Heaven Forbid!) it would be a 10mm.
I had Dan Wesson build me a Non bobtailed Commander with low mount adjustable Bomars with Trijicon Tritium green front and yellow rear inserts. It was built from beginning to end by one person and the fit was so good, that I sold a pair of Les Baer Commanche's when it finally arrived.

· Premium Member
12,653 Posts
MOUNTAIN WILLIAM said:
Good score! If I could only have one semi auto pistol (Heaven Forbid!) it would be a 10mm.
I had Dan Wesson build me a Non bobtailed Commander with low mount adjustable Bomars with Trijicon Tritium green front and yellow rear inserts. It was built from beginning to end by one person and the fit was so good, that I sold a pair of Les Baer Commanche's when it finally arrived.

NICE PISTOL!...............Luv the Grips, too............

Tom

· Registered
522 Posts
Tomray said:
NICE PISTOL!...............Luv the Grips, too............

Tom
I had Paul Persinger in TX carve them out of Ivory for me. At first he wasn't very happy about doing the oversize double diamonds without any checkering. But it must have grown on him by the time he had finished with them, because he asked me if it was OK for him to offer that style to others.

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ordered up an EGW flat bottom firing pin stop, GI guide rod, and a wolfe 20 lb recoil spring set.
Maybe they will be there for me to tinker with this weekend. ;D

Jim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.