Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Congrats coxa2, don't forget to post pictures!

Brocky

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Good price, but we need pics or it don't count. :marchmellow:

Reactions: Pereira and V509

·
Registered
260 Posts
The only reason you got it was because that guy wouldn't ship it to NY. AARRRRRRRRGGGGGGG

There are days I hate living in this state, today was one of them. Sent the guy a message yesterday, he finally got back to me this morning and says he doesn't ship to NY. So I called him and tried to explain to him that he can sell me guns all day with no problems, he just can't sell me any ammo for those guns. Still says nope, I'm not shipping anything to NY.
OK my rant is over. That thing is sweet. Oh crap I am still pissed off !!!
Dave

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
congrats,
don't forget to post pictures and give a range report when you receive the rifle

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Congrats on a fine rifle!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Congrats on the 444 Marlin (The modern large bore levergun) I think mtsourdough or starbow named it that. Pictures we want pics. You got a good deal on that rifle IMHO.

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Dave, I feel your pain !! I lost one of my best used levergun sources because they no longer deal to NYS. Hope all NY'ers remember that this Fall when voting!!!! PS: Coxa, good deal and ditto on the pics.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Congrats on picking up a great rifle!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,009 Posts
Congratulations on your recent acquistion & Welcome to the Brotherhood!

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Boy that's a beauty and a good barrell length too! Nice pick up for sure!Where's my manners, Welcome aboard Coxa2 and welcome to the big bore "itis" club!
JB

·
Registered
920 Posts
What a steel great buy congrats. Widow

1 - 20 of 23 Posts