Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! The post for May is still within sight, and here it is time for our June collector's show! This is our annual Cartridge and Reloading Tools Collector's Show!
Always a nice number of displays for old ammo and tools, and a great turnout also! If you're in the Portland, Oregon area, be sure to stop by Sunday the 27th! gates open at 7:00 AM, so get out of the sack early!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Marlinman93,
Your alittle to far to drive to for the show. Keep your eyes open for (1) of each 11ga-32ga-Paper shotgunshell,prefered loaded,can be empty primed.
BRASS-28ga-410ga. prefered loaded,can be unloaded primed. If you can hook me up with afew business e-mails addresses that have them. Good luck in your finds at show. :lol: 8) :D :lol: 8) :D

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
11ga-32 ga? Wow, those must be pretty scarce items!?? The brass shotshells are a bit more common, but still somewhat rare.
I'll keep my eyes open, and if they're cheap enough, I'll pick them up. What do these things generally go for anyway?

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a really great show today! I didn't find anything I couldn't live without, but had a good time anyway, and got to visit with some like minded folks!
Also got the chance to meet with one of our forum members, Hooker56, and visit. It was great to put a face to the name, and I really enjoyed talking Marlins, and visiting with one of our fellow forum members!
The theme was cartridges and reloading tools. I put out my small collection of late 1800's-early 1900's Remington-UMC stuff, along with some various Marlin tools made during the Ideal era, and a few 1881 tools. Also put together a small Schuetzen rifle display, since my friend didn't use his table, and told me I could set up on it too!
Altogether a great day, with fine comradery, and lots of great firearms to look at!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts