Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tommorrow's the day! I'll be putting on a display of various model 1881 Marlins.
See you there!

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The show was a great success! Had some nice displays, but din't find anything I couldn't resist, other than a 20 rd box of UMC .30 Mauser, in stripper clips, from the early 1900's. It will make a nice addition to my Rem-UMC collection.
I put out a display of model 1881's, along with their loading tools, and original ammo.

Top left is my .40-60M Flues model deluxe schuetzen. Top right is my standard model .45-70. Bottom right is my .38-55 lightweight model, Bottom left is my latest, the .40-60 1/2 mag, 1/2 octagon 24" schuetzen model. Center is a relic found in the Dakotas, and donated to me by a fellow member of the forum. (Thank you!)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Show

Hey, MM93, one of my spies in Tenn said you might have picked up a Swiss milsurp!! :D Did WE catch the bug?? :D SW

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your spy in Tennesee has somehow mislead you! He is the one with the Swiss milsurp, not I! You know the only military based rifle I own, and it's Austrian.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Oops!! He said buttplate, not milsurp! My bad! That'll teach me not to post before I've had a little sleep! I'll pay better attention next time. :D There are NO closet milsurp guys on this forum!! :wink: I readily confess to the addiction! SW

·
Registered
719 Posts
da! da!

Yodle~la~he~hoo!
:lol:
guess who? i see de shutzen buttplate on de rifle, da! da! unt de fluven et da shutzen go bang unt yodel oouten bullzen eye! da!da! gounten tagen!

:roll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts