Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Although I am no fan of Kerry I will not speak ill of a veterans medals i.e. a Purple Heart. Hell I know of a man who recieved 3 Purple Hearts IN ONE DAY and was shipped home from Vietnam. First he was wounded in battle, his MEDEVAC was shot down (another wound), he pulled the copilot out and was rescued yet again. Later that day the field hospital was attacked with mortars and he received yet another wound. 3 Purple Hearts for 3 separate woundings in ONE DAY! He's a lucky man.

OTOH Sen. Kerry's actions regarding the "coup de gras" shot on the wounded VC brings into question his understanding, and more importantly the violation of the Laws of Land Warfare. It is illegal to execute a wounded soldier on the field of battle, period.

His actions after he returned from the war are absolutely disgraceful and IMO traitorous. He should be treated as such.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hanoi johns actions after the war were traitorous. He, jane fonda, and other traitors like them gave aid and comfort to the enemy, and cost needless American lives, arms, legs, etc. I know of no veteran that will vote for him, neither should we. A true two faced liar. He has voted against every military bill that has come up in 19 years. He voted to send our soldiers to iraq, then voted against funding for body armor and other needed items. A traitor for sure. POWDERMAN.

·
Registered
706 Posts
guest said:
I'm just a guest here for now and I thought that this would be worth reading. If this is tue......well, I guess that I will let you guys decide :evil: http://oregonmag.com/KerryMedals.htm
Even if the article were not true... look at his voting record.

Is John Kerry strong on defense?

He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
He voted to kill every Aircraft carrier laid down from 1988
He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system
He voted to Kill the F-15 strike eagle
He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
He voted to Kill the B-1
He voted to Kill the B-2
He voted to Kill the Patriot anti Missile system
He voted to Kill the FA-18
He voted to Kill the B-2
He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988 to include the battle armor for our troops.

With Kerry as president our Army will be made up of naked men running around with sticks and clubs.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N. operations by 800%!!!

Is THIS a President YOU want?

As far as voting to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%... That sounds like a treasonous act to me. I think he should be hung, not elected.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

·
Registered
88 Posts
What the hell is this idiot Kerry thinking? Pisses me off to know that people will still vote for this turncoat.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, maybe Kerry could run for office in spain or france. He would probably do well there. What are the demorats thinking TOTAL DEMISE of our country. Kerry will not get my vote now or for ever. kerry is :twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TEE PEE. I didn't think Americans were morally bankrupt enough to elect bj bill either, but they did twice. Many dumcraps would vote for castro if he ran on the dumcrap ticket. POWDERMAN. :evil: :x :x :x

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Better get used to the idea. Cause most just may vote third party and he will slither in to it.. I won't. even though Our President has pissed me off over some things.. I will not vote to get the edge to Kerry by voting third party since no third party can win this year..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Could be alot might go third party. I think it would maybe hurt the demorats more. But why take the chance? A turd party for pres. now would only be a LAME DUCK for his term sence there would be no backing in the House or Senate, even if we've already heard that giant SUCKING sound. The biggest problem being we have taught them HOW TO FISH now there is no need to buy but to sale. Have more and more to say but won't to depressing. Just don't like the SEIZE of my, your, our country! :evil: :x :cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts