Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the prices of the JM Marlins still up? I know a few years ago they were up over $1k. I just picked up a 2007, 1895 Stainless Guide Gun, for $550. It’s in great condition and came with 3 boxes of Remington 405 grain.
85F2AAE1-BE51-407B-B98D-929528EDF335.jpeg

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea you got that one cheap and it will only go up. Great rifle as well.
Just ordered the Skinner Guide Gun sights for it, I think that’ll top it off nicely

·
Registered
168 Posts
When Remington belly's up, Remlins will bring what are now JM prices and JM's will be way up from that, it'll be a seller's market from then on out.
Look at the high prices on No. 1's since Ruger ended production on them, what used to be a $750 rifle in some calibers is now a $1250-$1500 rifle.

·
Premium Member
5,797 Posts
Congrats on a great looking rifle at a great price?

Is it stolen...?

·
Registered
29,505 Posts
Great price! Great looking Marlin! Are you related to me?

ca'jun56

Reactions: Ottojara

·
Super Moderator
11,764 Posts
That was a good buy, congratulations. I think I have owned six of those over the years and still have two of them, though both are highly modified from the originals. Looking forward to a range report.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
At that price, you most have bargained at GUN POINT. It had to be a stick up.

Congratulations on a STEAL!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
That is a great buy for a stainless JM. I mostly buy Model 1894's and have noticed on GB that they are selling less used fire arms now. A few months back you would see almost 300 new and used for sale, now it is only 150 + or -.

Reactions: Ottojara

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
That is a great buy for a stainless JM. I mostly buy Model 1894's and have noticed on GB that they are selling less used fire arms now. A few months back you would see almost 300 new and used for sale, now it is only 150 + or -.
I remember back about 12 years ago when gunbroker did not have many 336's listed on their web page and you could buy the best one for under 400 dollars. Boy times have changed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts