Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wood
Gun Shotgun Trigger
Shotgun
Wood
Antique tool Tool
I will post Pics tonight is like new 54 rounds shot thru it of Fiocchi 240 grain 44 mag
One small press mark on the forearm other than that mint.
Would like to trade for a 24 inch CB Limited 44 mag in like condition.
850.00 plus shipping
Thank You.
sid

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
I have what your lookin for Sid, (( 24"/ 1894CB 44mag )) but Not Sure yet IF I'm willing to execute the trade :dontknow:

I'll keep rollin it :banghead: around this afternoon and give you an answer later on...

Until than its still up for grabs to Anyone wantin it.... DONT WAIT ON ME!!!! :tee:

BloodGroove4570

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Ray, you change guns more than your underwear.

·
Registered
21,079 Posts
Difference is, nobody wants to trade for his underwear!:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok 800.00 plus shipping and handling I can buy a plasic hard gun case to ship in if you want to pay for it.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
spook1

It happens. I had been looking for a particular bolt action rifle and routinely check Armslist.com and Gunbroker.com. I was doing other things for a week and forgot to check. You guessed it, the exact rifle, caliber, and finish was for sale on Armslist.com. By the time I got to the guy, it was sold. I had seen others on occasion but the price was too high. The one I missed was priced fairly and not to far away.

Drat!

Mike T,

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
chipper your going to love that gun. It goes perfect with a 629 on your hip. My 1894 likes BB 250WFN loaded kind of warm. But they are viscous out of a 3in. 629. Enjoy that rifle, I cant believe he sold it as mine is one of my favorites.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Got the rifle today and boy is it nice. Couldn't beleive I finally found one without a scope mount and the receiver in beautiful shape. To bad about the dent cause otherwise she's mint.
Thanks Utahtrapper she's a keeper.
Chip

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.