Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a S&W 638 and will be picking up a S&W 642 next week. Going to be carrying either one quite a bit. I have the Crossbreed Modular bellyband setup and will get one for it. Helps act as a bit of girdle these days lol. But will be wanting a kydex clip on as well. Suggestions are appreciated. TIA.

Reactions: PoopDeckPappy

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Are you trying to conceal it? For me, I'm partial to a cross-draw setup with bigger/wider guns. JMO. Watching to see what comes up re; suggestions.

Reactions: edcknives

·
Registered
225 Posts
The last three holsters I bought have been from Versacarry out of Texas . Have one arriving tomorrow for a Ruger Speed Six .Looking forward to that . Very pleased with their products .
Dave

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like J frames quite a bit and have many holsters for them. My favorite "clip on" is a Garrett Silent Warrior.
Thanks for that, I’ll check them out.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The last three holsters I bought have been from Versacarry out of Texas . Have one arriving tomorrow for a Ruger Speed Six .Looking forward to that . Very pleased with their products .
Dave
I have a lot of versacarry holsters for my other stuff. And I really do like them a lot. But I’m looking for a Kydex IWB and AIWB mostly.

Reactions: DaveMcL

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I don't know your carry conditions but it gets darn warm and humid here. That means sweat and lots of it. If you don't like sweaty revolvers I recommend you get a holster with a shield to keep the sweat off. Garrett customized my Silent Warrior to accomplish this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts