Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crickey Dick 'Annabelle"...here's me comin in for a squiz at pair a nungas in a bikini top an its YOU !!!....dont worry mate, I got no wish to see yours. :shock:

Last time I seen you....you were possin as Hilary Clinton, with ol Billy Boy,obvoiusly enjoyin a wine and a Ceegar. :oops:

Well, I did read you was now datin a Donkey, so thats a step up at least I guess. :roll:

So what happened with ya fling with GJ eh?...me ol mate, the solar powered sex machine too much for ya ta handle mate. You wanna go down Texas way...know some fellas down there do some shockin things with sheep...seen one with a bandaged gob and eye patches on. It was imported there from Australia Zoo, one of Steve Erwins EX's.

Ahh well mate...long time no see.....I wont ask ya for ya Head, you might get the wrong idea, so I'll just go shoot one of me own with the 45/70.

why am I talkin to a GOAT ??? :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
FORDSTER!!!!! Good to see you here. Were the heck have you been?

Winter is coming your way. I'm sure glad it's leaving here! :wink:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey leverpuller...How you doin ?

Yep, indeed winters on her way here...gettin cooler evreyday. i been over with the Texas minutemen for sometime now, good bunch.

Well if its your spring, your huntin be gettn good ? we have the Roar comin soon ( Stag Time ) and duck season starts 1st May.

So I'll be loadin ammo and gettin some winter woolies ready. Love it !!! Nothin like sittin in a tin hut in the middle of nowhere, boilin the billy and listen to the rain beat down, amongst the smell of nitro, gun oil an venison in the pan....

good to see ya Leverpuller !!

Fordster.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Fordster,

We are in our first week of turkey season. Good Ole Squacks hunted with me yesterday. It snowed all day. I can't speak for the rest of the hunting party, but I like to have froze! I was so cold I was considering going to the market and just buying one of those frozen turkeys, then call it a day!

I have thawed out since then and have come to my senses. I'll be back at it on Saturday.

Glad all is well.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D ROFLMAO

Sounds like she's a bit nippy !!!...love the frozen Turkey Idea...I'll have to catch up with Squacks again too...

I'll go browse some...get outta this goats pen ( just kiddin )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts