Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fed ex attempted to deliver my new baby (444ss) today to my ffl, but he was apparently not in. Now to wait until Monday.

·
Super Moderator
7,958 Posts
That's a bummer, that has happened to me a time or two.

·
Premium Member
15,447 Posts
what a bummer, It will be a long week end, I would have to wait until Tuesday, as my dealer is closed on Monday's

but you will be well rewarded for your wait

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
Looking forward to seeing some pictures :)

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
This weekend will be the longest weekend of your life!!! Congrats on the rifle we will be expecting pics of the beauty!!!

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I HATE having to wait for a rifle to arrive! The older I get the less patient I am!

·
Super Moderator
7,958 Posts
I had to wait 10 days in Colorado to pick up my 444AA it was because the State was so backed up on gun paperwork.

·
Registered
10,607 Posts
Congrats on the new rifle. Sorry your having to wait a few extra loooooong days to recieve it. Please share a few pics when you get a chance. Oh expect a Big grin the first time you pull the trigger.

·
Premium Member
15,447 Posts
spend today gathering components to load (and factory ammo)
load ammo tomorrow
pick up rifle Monday

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yes good advise, spend some time gathering supplies,ammo,powder etc. hopefully Monday will be soon enough. Keep yourself busy and the time will fly. We do want to see pictures of course.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is a blessing in disguise I guess being Easter weekend. i will need to spend time with the family before the other woman arrives! Turkey season starts Monday and I will be off for two weeks making my three state dirty bird trek. I don't even have my turkey gun assembled and am down to one shell and cannot locate more of the type I like to use. So I have other things for now.

It gives me more time to research loading this caliber and search for components and equipment. I will need to locate a scope rail as well,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts