Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came Home friday to find the and the apartment director at my house. Apperently I can't have reloading supplies or guns in my University appartment. Thankfully the man I delt with was very understanding and could tell it was an honest mistake on my part, he let me go with a verbal warning and I had to remove my stuff from the appartment, could have been a lot worse so know I have to store my stuff at my parents house guess I learned my lesson, one should always read the rule book.

·
Registered
729 Posts
That sucks! At least they give you a chance to move it and not ticket you or confiscate it. The apartment building I live in we are not allowed to have small propane tanks(Coleman Lantern) or kerosene(Hurricane Lamp) but they want you to have emergency lighting of some type-go figure-in case the power goes off. Rules are crazy.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Nah-ammo cans, dark closet, and shoe box. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Bummer, who ratted you out?

While im sure your gratefull not getting into more trouble, I might have told them to line their hat with their sissy liberal rules so I could sh|t in it. Then move.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How I was ratted out was kind of funny, The matenence guy came to ask me to remove the tolet behind the building, when he knocked on my door he noticed it was loose so he came in when I didn't anwser to fix the door, and he noticed a lb of powder on my kitchen table and advised the authorities and that is when it all went down hill. Oh well I know have to store my babys else where but at least I got off and ended up making a friend who is also a 45-70 guy.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Meanwhile the maintenance guy is cooking crystal meth in the basement. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Well I thought the so called within the school limits,, laws were changed to protect the ones that dwell there.. Could be wrong.. ..

·
Banned
843 Posts
So let me get this straight.......civil authorities came and searched your residence that you lease....and without proper legal warrants. Well, I guess it worked out keeping it informal as it were....just move the stuff....path of least resistance. I wonder since 'explosives' were involved if the Patriot Law kickied in?

................TM7

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
We gun owners and Patriots are all Terrorist now.. cause we have guns,, powder, and knowledge..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I doubt the matenence guy is cooking meth or anything, he seemed to be a pretty nice guy, just concered of who might be living there, and they own the appartments so I guess they can look around. There was no harm done, I just have seperation anxiety with out my GG in close proximity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts