Marlin Firearms Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9,440 Posts
You wonder if NASCAR was in on the stunt to promote the fact that they have a black driver. Kinda funny that not one of the drivers or pit guys that made the walk with Wallace pointed out that the so called “noose” was in every garage.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Reactions: Pereira

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Just another example of "Looney Left" rhetoric !

·
Premium Member
4,588 Posts
A real honest to goodness "Straight up Noose" would have 13 turns on it, just like the ones they used in the wild west. My Dad taught us kids how to make one years and years ago, when we were kids. I think I'll see if my garage pull down rope is long enough to put into a noose, if not, I'll get a new rope. :biggrin: Try hanging someone with a garage pull down rope and they'll get a bump on their noggin when the door comes down on them. Heck, they're just large strings, not even a "real rope".

·
Registered
10,295 Posts
A real honest to goodness "Straight up Noose" would have 13 turns on it, just like the ones they used in the wild west. My Dad taught us kids how to make one years and years ago, when we were kids. I think I'll see if my garage pull down rope is long enough to put into a noose, if not, I'll get a new rope. Try hanging someone with a garage pull down rope and they'll get a bump on their noggin when the door comes down on them. Heck, they're just large strings, not even a "real rope".
Dad also taught me how to make one when I was young.
Pretty simple as you said, but it does take a bit of rope.

RP

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well, if'n you got one of them automatic openers they gots one of them red light thingy's that stops the door from coming all the waze down to the floor when somebody is layin there out cold.

A real honest to goodness "Straight up Noose" would have 13 turns on it, just like the ones they used in the wild west. My Dad taught us kids how to make one years and years ago, when we were kids. I think I'll see if my garage pull down rope is long enough to put into a noose, if not, I'll get a new rope. :biggrin: Try hanging someone with a garage pull down rope and they'll get a bump on their noggin when the door comes down on them. Heck, they're just large strings, not even a "real rope".

·
Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Well I'll be darned! I was taking a photo of my garage, (to show the wife I don't have room to hold a yard sale in it), when low and behold, I noticed my pull down rope was right in the middle of the picture! I need to attend some photography classes I suppose. Yeah, yeah, I know, I need to clean up the garage too. :flute:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,484 Posts
I can recall, quite clearly, my dad teaching me to make one.
Also recall making them and leaving my sister's dolls hanging around
the house for her to find.
Maybe i need to sign myself up for some sensitivity class...
Maybe i should go down to the nearest ANTIFA block party and turn myself in.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts