Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10,295 Posts
BS.
You mean to tell me they weren't/aren't intelligent to know the difference.
They should be cited and reprimanded for the BS.
But it'll never happen.

Just a publicity stunt to get more attention.
And it took the FBI to figure it out, pretty sad.
I haven't kept up with for the past few years now I could care less if I ever see another lap.

Wish I had the money to pay to have that BIG ole Rebel Flag, flown over ever track on the circuit the rest of the year.

RP

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
They saw a rabbit.

From now on, whenever anyone makes the mistake of incorrectly IDing something as racist, but it is actually a completely innocuous something else, that's the term I'm using. The left needs to learn that they have been trained by their masters, to see rabbits. Statue of Ghandi... Rabbit. Any military statue.... Rabbit. Statue of the first US President to invite a black man to dinner at the WH...RABBIT!

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
Lead Paragraph of The Article said:
A rope found in the garage stall of Black driver Bubba Wallace at the NASCAR race Sunday was a garage door pull, not a noose, and had been there since 2019, federal authorities and NASCAR said Tuesday.

And Yet The Writer(s) and Editor(s) and Media cannot keep themselves from continuing to say in the following paragraphs:

Following paragraoghs of SAME Article said:
The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019 , nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

REPEAT
A LIE OFTEN ENOUGH.......

·
Registered
15,673 Posts
“In an extraordinary act of solidarity with NASCAR’s only Black driver, dozens of drivers pushed the car belonging to Bubba Wallace to the front of the field before Monday’s race as FBI agents nearby tried to find out who left a noose in his garage stall over the weekend.”
Still finished 14th.
:zoom:

·
Registered
19,507 Posts
Seems to me NAPCAR officials and the Mayor of Talladega have some apologizing to do too! What a joke!

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
I’m glad I said in the other thread about this that I would hold my opinion until all the facts were in. They are in, and now I am afraid I’ll get banned if I give my opinion.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
what a bunch of sick twisted perverted race baiting insecure mental midgets! I have a prediction, the only way the African un-American will ever win a race is if a guilt ridden white fool lets him win! and if he happens to get pushed into the wall guess whos fault it will be, the raciest honkey in the car beside him!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts