Marlin Firearms Forum banner

It starts in.................

8K views 78 replies 22 participants last post by  Dawei 
#1 ·
12 days and a wakeup; tic, tic, tic.........................

#11 ·
Bring it on!!! 8) You guys are gonna be so upset when this one comes to Montana, too. :'( Two Dot, this one's mine, you can't have it. ;D DP

#15 ·
1895Gunner said:
I'm trying to remember, will this be for the 2nd of the two that you procured last year? Hope so, I'm in.....
Yes it is. This gun was the last 444 Marlin® to come off the assembly line in North Haven, Connecticut. It was hand picked by Tomray himself. This gun is so beautiful that any collector would pay 3x MSRP just to have it! :eek: ;) ;D BTW...................

11 days and a wake up; tic, tic, tic......................

BTW II when trash talk in this thread equals 7.4 on the Richter scale a photo or two may appear. :p :-* ;D

#17 ·
You think Dawei would at least throw us a bone - - like a thumbnail sized teaser photo. But, fercryinowloud - - all I would need is a thumbnail. ;D That shouldn't be too much to ask.

Dawei said:
BTW II when trash talk in this thread equals 7.4 on the Richter scale a photo or two may appear. :p :-* ;D
That is about as much trash as I am going to talk. Being scolded by Dawei isn't at the top of my list of "Fun Things to Do on Marlin Owners"... ::) If some of you are more bold, then have at it. Chances are pretty good you'll know what I mean if you overstep your bounds.

#18 ·
DWB said:
You think Dawei would at least throw us a bone - - like a thumbnail sized teaser photo. But, fercryinowloud - - all I would need is a thumbnail. ;D That shouldn't be too much to ask.

That is about as much trash as I am going to talk. Being scolded by Dawei isn't at the top of my list of "Fun Things to Do on Marlin Owners"... ::) If some of you are more bold, then have at it. Chances are pretty good you'll know what I mean if you overstep your bounds.
Heck...I even stay clear!!! ;D Notice his new title under his forum name? Well deserved.

Dave 8)

#19 ·
DWB said:

WhatchatalkinaboutWillis? To the best of my knowledge I have never scolded you; have I? ??? ??? ???

#21 ·
Dawei said:
WhatchatalkinaboutWillis? To the best of my knowledge I have never scolded you; have I? ??? ??? ???
Dawei, you remind me of SgtMaj Allen, back in the day... ;) That man could eat the a$$ off a newborn through a park bench, make it sound like a trip to the candy shop, leave both baby and Momma smiling, only to realize (two days later) he had a reason for saying what he did. ::) :-[

Geez... He was a good man -- sort of like a heavy handed father figure, but a good man.

Now... Hows bout a thumbnail of that coveted .444? ;) ;D

EDIT: Congratulations on the new title... ;)

#22 ·
I want all you guys to just knock it off and get your money ready.......I'll thank you all a little later when I put up pics of my new and THE last Connecticut Marlin made .444! ;D ;D She's going be a looker for sure. ;) Mr fixit

#23 ·
mr fixit said:
I want all you guys to just knock it off and get your money ready.......I'll thank you all a little later when I put up pics of my new and THE last Connecticut Marlin made .444! ;D ;D She's going be a looker for sure. ;) Mr fixit
mr fixit... There you go - - getting all presumptious about posting photos of that .444 already. When the time comes, I'll PM my address so you can come and get some photos taken. If you're nice about it, I might even let you cut loose with a few rounds. But if you keep getting snotty, I won't even let you hold it. ;) ;D

Hey, Dawei, hows about them thumbnail photos now?

#25 ·
1895Gunner said:
Nobody and I do mean nobody is going to be handling my new wood. Pictures maybe but no touching it. You'll read what Dawei said about how purty it is................................ but no touching it.
Here I thought this was a family oriented site, but 1895Gunner goes and talks about folks touching his new wood. :eek:

The only new wood you will get is if you renew your perscription of little blue pills. ::) ;) ;D

As far as my new .444 goes, I'll PM my address to 1895Gunner too. And anyone else that wants to see it, photograph it, shoot it, etc. BUT NOT IF YOU ALL KEEP GETTING SNOTTY ABOUT IT. ;) ;D

Hey, Dawei, hows about them thumbnail photos now?

#26 ·
Ya know if'n you keep acting up, I might just be mean enough not to put up any pics for you to drool over, let alone let handle new wood. :eek: :eek: As to getting snotty...me?? naw it's just physiological banter 'cause I know that rifle coming to Cheeseland just like the Pack brought home the the Lombardi Trophy!!! Mr fixit
Is it getting warm yet Dawei? ;) ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.