Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This itch I just started getting....

I was out yote hunting the other day and noticed an increase in fresh turkey tracks.

While sitting about an hour before dusk I watched a flock of Turkeys along the edge of the wood. It looked like a highschool dance. A group of males out in the field paralleling a group of hen just inside the bush.

Now Turkeys are all I can think about. Went to Bass Pro yesterday looking at turkey decoys and a new box call.

Can't wait to try out the new 10ga Browning on a couple Toms

10ga BPS.JPG

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
After a morning of Turkey hunting, & getting home, removing hunting clothes, sit in comfortable chair. Take 3 fingers of Wild Turkey bourbon this will help with your itch. This is not a cure, just helps calm your itch. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Crazy thing is, we're seeing a ton of turkeys down here this year too ... everyone is talking about it. I got my stamps in the mail this week and am about to put them to use this weekend.

The National Wildlife Turkey Federation HQ and Museum is literally 400 meters from where I am sitting right now.

National Wild Turkey Federation

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Ha, seeing Turkeys kinda' gets my heart thumping too... I have to wait for the Fall season here though, missed my window for the Spring hunt.
Nice shotgun... you should join Team Browning too... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't even know we had one...I'll have to go searching for it

Reactions: AZsparrow
1 - 5 of 5 Posts