Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent the last few weeks battling the phone company and the idiots clearing debris from the woods. It seems the latter idiots broke something and it took the former idiots almost a month to fix it. Then my computer broke. It took dell a week to fix it. Now, ya think someone is trying to tell me something?

Anyway, I missed you guys. Hopefully this will be the last,"I am back" post I shall ever make.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I for one am glad your back, I was thinking the other day "where the is that toughie" real glad your doing O.K.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Life is like that sometimes..

·
Registered
729 Posts
It's the old Murphy's law, if anything can happen it will. Been rough here at Marlinowners too. Board went down for about a week or two so you didn;t miss much. Glad things are slowly getting back to normal for you. :wink:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Well tough123, I was hoping that you hadn't left us for good. :) Nightrain52 has it right about old Murphy and his dang laws. But everybody knows that you can't keep good folks down! Hang in there and we are all proud of you folks down yonder. If you need something and we can help let us know. I hesitate to end this in my usual way but I still think that Life is good, BestLever

·
Registered
868 Posts
No one is trying to tell you anything, we are just glad you are back. :)

Lately when I've gotten a bit tired of dealing with the winter here and cabin fever, etc., I think of you and how well you handle things. I think you should move up here.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, all of you.

Board went down for about a week or two
Oh goodness, what happened?

I was hoping that you hadn't left us for good.
Never!! :)

Lately when I've gotten a bit tired of dealing with the winter here and cabin fever, etc., I think of you and how well you handle things.
Thank you, TTL. :) That means alot. Especially with the other stuff I have been dealing with. I was afraid you would think less of me because of it.

I think you should move up here.
Me and hubby talked about taking a vacation up your way just as soon as we can. And moving there would not be such a bad idea. Its a beautiful place to live and the boys would love it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
well, you know you're always welcome here or on POW---and I doubt anything could make me think less of you. I don't think I could have done what you have in the last 6 months without an awful lot of whining.

·
Registered
834 Posts
tough123 said:
I have spent the last few weeks battling the phone company and the idiots clearing debris from the woods. It seems the latter idiots broke something and it took the former idiots almost a month to fix it. Then my computer broke. It took dell a week to fix it. Now, ya think someone is trying to tell me something?

Anyway, I missed you guys. Hopefully this will be the last,"I am back" post I shall ever make.
Welcome to life :lol:

It can get worse.

Larry

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TundraTigerLily said:
well, you know you're always welcome here or on POW
Thank you for the invitation. :) I would love to be able to spend some time with you. :) You, of course, are welcome here anytime you wish, as well.

TundraTigerLily said:
and I doubt anything could make me think less of you.
You don't know how relieved I am to hear you say that. I value our friendship highly and never want you to think badly of me.

TundraTigerLily said:
I don't think I could have done what you have in the last 6 months without an awful lot of whining
I think you sell yourself too short. You are a very strong woman.

Welcome to life
Yes!!! I finally have a life outside of kids. :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Glad your back. :D Life would be pretty boring if nothing ever happened to screw things up. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts