Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if ramshot ws still in business or if they have gone under. I have yet to try any of their powders, but recall Sunday Creek had used some. Someone on another forum brought this to my attention and when I went to their web site it says they're down until Feb. Well this being nearly April, I wondered if anyone knows the story?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I got the definitive answer today. I called they answered and the new web site should either be up tomarrow or next week. Not only that there is a new reloading guide coming out from them. the problem was that people saw the web site down and assumed they weren't in business anymore and rumors spread. :roll:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Glad to hear it... would have been a shame to lose Zip and Comp for CAS/plinking loads (if you had posted that they're were nolonger answering their phone... I think it would have been time for a trip into town to buy up all the two we could have found... but very glad said trip won't be necessary).

do shoot straight,
greg
www.gmdr.com

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dave, I drive by their plant almost every day so if they close I will know. Plus, they are one of the larger and better employers in our small town. You might want to pick up a pound of X-Terminator sometime and give it a try. John

·
Registered
869 Posts
If You Have Not Used Ramshot Powders AKA Accruate To They are Both One In The Same They are Some O The Best Powders I Have Ever Used Treat Yourself DD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts