Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,395 Posts
Welcome from the marshes of south Louisiana.
Looks like a marlin 39A, just the feed tube is missing and somebody replace the large screw head for a regular screw that holds the receiver together! Should have Marlin on barrel?
Thanks for the pictures!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sad part is no gun parts are allowed to be shipped out by any manufacture or parts seller!
Sad part is no gun parts are allowed to be shipped out by any manufacture or parts seller!
Very sad, with the measurements and details of the pieces, could it be possible to restore it?

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from NE Indiana.
Go to gunparts.com they have schematics on the various Marlin 39's. It looks like you need a inner and outer mag tube. Also the mag tube holder and takedown screw.
The current stocks appear to come from a single shot shotgun. I would replace them too.
Some of the parts dealers will ship out of country but I am not sure witch ones.
Good luck with your project.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to Marlin Owners from NE Indiana.
Go to gunparts.com they have schematics on the various Marlin 39's. It looks like you need a inner and outer mag tube. Also the mag tube holder and takedown screw.
The current stocks appear to come from a single shot shotgun. I would replace them too.
Some of the parts dealers will ship out of country but I am not sure witch ones.
Good luck with your project.
Tank you so much.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts