Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone:

Here some pictures of my dogs. Theo is a 3-year-old chocolate Labrador Retriever and Tonka a 1-year-old Presa Canario (mastiff).
Yesterday we went for a swim.

I hope you like the pics

Cheers

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Speachless... All I can think of is "wow"!

-Bob George

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Bruiser, it actually was a fine day after three weeks of foul weather. I'm glad you enjoy the photos.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you!, Catherine. That day was indeed spectacular.
I'm glad you liked the photos.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Kaweskar,
Nice photos!!! I have a pure bred Golden Retriever and a rescued Scotty/Cairne terrior. Moose is 115lbs and Cole is 25lbs. They are inseperable companions even though Moose was with us 3 years before we recued Cole. Moose loves the water, but my wife and I firmly
believe that Cole actually loves it more than Moose. Having had Goldens or other very large dogs in our family I never ever thought I could
get attached to a small dog but Cole has won my heart with his comedic antics.

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz169/bobddville/Pet Photos/?action=view&current=IMAG0003.jpg

Bob

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
It's the little ones you have to watch. I knew I was in trouble when Mrs Willy found a Minature Pinscher puppy that she just had to have. Now we've got three Min Pins. The original (Dinky now 10) and two of her daughters (Sassy and Pebbles). It's a regular Min Pin circus around here now, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
358 Win said:
Kaweskar,
Nice photos!!! I have a pure bred Golden Retriever and a rescued Scotty/Cairne terrior. Moose is 115lbs and Cole is 25lbs. They are inseperable companions even though Moose was with us 3 years before we recued Cole. Moose loves the water, but my wife and I firmly
believe that Cole actually loves it more than Moose. Having had Goldens or other very large dogs in our family I never ever thought I could
get attached to a small dog but Cole has won my heart with his comedic antics.

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz169/bobddville/Pet Photos/?action=view&current=IMAG0003.jpg

Bob
Hi Bob, We've had two purebred Goldens in the past, we just loved them. Now we have this couple of, let's say, medium size dogs, but I like the small ones as well. I had an incredible Beagle (used to go golfing with him 8)), unfortunately he was stolen and never found him ???. Last year I bought a Yorkshire Terrier for my youngest daugther. He was really something. Unfortunately again, he drowned in a pool at a relative's Christmas party last December :'(. Not very good luck with the little ones, as you can see. Now I'm thinking about getting something like your Cole; I liked him very much.

Cheers

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Ya gotta love them, they are beautiful, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Awesome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts