Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time ago, I ordered and received front and rear sights for my 1894. I can't remember where I got the instructions for "click-by-click" sighting in (they may have been included in the package), but I did and they worked fine. Recently I ordered a Skinner sight for my 39A and received only the sight, Allen wrenches and mounting screws. I know there is something in a past thread that discusses the sighting-in part; can anyone direct me to it? I know the principle is the same, but there should be some difference between a .22 and a .44 Magnum in terms of how many clicks of the windage and elevation screws, etc. Thanks.

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andy,

Thank you for the clarification. I knew there were no "clicks" per se, but had that in my little brain as I had been trying to sight in a scoped rifle as well... I did read somewhere for the Skinner something to the effect that "1/2 TURN (not CLICK) raises/lowers 'X' number of inches at 'X' yards," but I can't seem to find that.

Your directions, however, are very to the point and are all I need. Thanks.

Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.