Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put this up in our cabin/house. I have had this Indian blanket for about 20 years packed away. I got it from my wife's niece. it was her husbands uncle. he brought it back from Spain in the 40s during the war. it is 8ft. long and 5ft wide. it is in pristine condition. I have it folded in half, I have a great wife who loves most of the things I do, so she likes it hanging on the wall also,,,,,,,,,,,, Wood Room Log cabin Hardwood
Property Room Wood Hardwood Building

·
Premium Member
10,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More importantly your entire first floor looks totally like a Mancave. How did you pull it off?
that's simple. I found my wife in 1975, she was a country girl from the start. we have been together so long we are like one person and like the things each other like. she also hunts with me and fishes. she is a good woman and there will never be another one like her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
10,228 Posts
You are a very lucky man. Found my soulmate in 1978 and she also shares most of my passions.

Reactions: OLSKOOL
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.