Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a long shot I am sure, but does anyone have any .444 brass for sale? I am in search of full length brass, not the shorter Hornady FTX stuff. I would like to get about 100 cases, but would be interested in buying pretty much any amount.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
444 marlin brass is very hard to find. I have been buying loaded ammo when I can find it and yes saving the brass too.
Ditto, that's how I built up my supply of brass.

Reactions: rlm1

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
i found the brass hard to find, but i got some. 200 of remington and 50 of short hornady brass. i haven't been looking, but it seems that loaded ammo is the way to go. around here in sw PA it goes for $40-$50.

you can try
https://www.wideners.com/
its where i found my remmys, but i doubt there is any left. try calling.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
You are lucky that someone on here is setting you up, as of lately some brass is like impossible to find. I think now made of unobtainium.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
very lucky!!! i looked around and i found nothing. must be unobtainium....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the responses. Duxnbucks was nice enough to sell me 100 pieces so I should be all set for a long time. It seems like most of the common calibers are pretty widely available again but some of the more obscure calibers like .444 have been near impossible. I assume all the brass they are making is going towards loaded ammo. I do have about 30 pieces of the shorter Hornady FTX brass and some FTX bullets for sale or trade. The rifle I am loading for would not stabilize them.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I looked for a couple months, even wholesale suppliers and had no luck. Luckily another forum member sold me some. Thank you Bandit 1250.

Last I looked Sports South listed 1000 boxes of 444 Marlin, think they were 240 grain Remington loaded ammo. Wholesale price was 33 bucks. If you need some ask your LGS to set you up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts