Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the cheapest internet source to buy a 8 # keg? I have checked out Natchez already.

Thanks, Shiloh

·
Administrator
23,798 Posts
Just check them all out, then tell your local supplier what you found and see if he can match the price. I do this all the time and usually get the same deal locally that I can find on line. Be sure to mention where you got your price as the local guy will likely check it out if it's better than what he can come up with and mayhaps give you a better deal.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Swany, I did check with (2) dealers. They didn't want anything to do with ordering for me. Tucson really stinks for "gun" related stuff. I ended up ordering from Powder Valley.

Just found out Sportsman Guide is now in town. Will check them out.

Shiloh

·
Premium Member
18,030 Posts
Hey Swany......did you actually use the word "mayhaps" correctly in a sentence? Just how friggin' old are you, REALLY? :?

Parsing Jerk aka Papajohn

·
Registered
272 Posts
What a bunch of thoughtless jerks. If the profits are so HIGH in a shop,then maybe you should open one yourselves and then kiss every [email protected]@ that walks in the door.Get real guys.Think of all the operating gun shops closing their doors.......No more FREE counseling,no more FREE catalogs,no more FREE meeting places to join your friends in show and tell matches..No more hands on new gun looks,no more comparitive shopping...Sounds great HUH ??You can always beat it up to a WALLYWORLD, and find out from the gun seller who,was the underwear salesperson yesterday..Rather than beating down your neighborhood gun shop owner,you ALL should show him support by buying from him. Know why so many things today are from foreign producers?? Do you think it is better quality??Heck no, it is that Americans are selfish,thinking of themselves and doing the "FRUGAL ThING"..Do you realize how close frugal and CHEAP resemble each other????Come on support the little guy before it is too late...modoc

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I really hesitiate to purchase powder online because of the crazy Hazmat fees they pass on. But with the recent hoarding that's been going on, you have to buy it where you find it.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Uhhhhh, Cjspiny, Paulo.....

You boys know this thread hasn't been touched, since 2005???

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Check Midsouth. I recently bought 8# 8208 and 2# 4064. With postage and hazmat fees it was less than $22/#. They will ship a bunch of product under 1 hazmat fee. I know a feller who bought 18# assorted powders under a single hazmat.

Papalote

1 - 10 of 10 Posts