1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
12,073 Posts
But... But... Didn't Obama, Napolitano, Reid, and Pelosi already tell us that the border is secure? Somebody in ISIS must have missed that memo.
Well they screwed up Fast & Furious so the muzzies figured they'd step in to show how gun running and causing mayhem is done right.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's time to "Lock and Load" if you haven't already!!
My wife use to question why all my firearms are always locked and loaded. Since she's been paying more attention to the news, she understands why.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
And they want us to give up our guns. :vollkommenauf: No way will I give up mine. I would rather be dead than RED ! :biggrin:

Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
And yet our border's remain open and unsecured. Since there's nothing to fear, why not remove the gate's at our military installation's as well? How about removing the barrier's and fence from around the capitol bldg.?

When a terror program does start here, and the execution of the resulting militia type action ensue's, will our court's still uphold the hate crime law's? Boy, has gooberment set us up or what? They have made it a felony for citizen's to defend a nation the politico's won't.

·
Registered
653 Posts
My wife use to question why all my firearms are always locked and loaded. Since she's been paying more attention to the news, she understands why.
The same in my house and my bride of 50 years!!:tee:

Reactions: etexoldguy

·
Registered
653 Posts
And yet our border's remain open and unsecured. Since there's nothing to fear, why not remove the gate's at our military installation's as well? How about removing the barrier's and fence from around the capitol bldg.?

When a terror program does start here, and the execution of the resulting militia type action ensue's, will our court's still uphold the hate crime law's? Boy, has gooberment set us up or what? They have made it a felony for citizen's to defend a nation the politico's won't.
When you look like the enemy and support the enemy ,you are the enemy and are fair game in the battle field!! :tee:

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I'll have to trust all of you in Texas to stop this. By the time they make it here to Florida they'll have a fake driver's license, green card, and employment history; fine up-standing citizens willing to work.........

Reactions: etexoldguy

·
Banned
16,492 Posts
You do realize the website is an anonymous, for-profit commercial website? Good luck finding out who owns it, or who writes their drivel.

Their disclaimer:

About Us

Started in 2002

NationalTerrorAlert.com is a private homeland security blog and not affiliated with any government agency. We archive and comment on homeland security related news items from a variety of news sources and tips, as well as provide immediate updates on breaking stories, bulletins and any change in status to Homeland Security advisory. National Terror Alert has become America’s leading source for homeland security news and information. A collaborative resource of news and analysis related to homeland security events, threats and trends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts